I believe life is beautiful.
and I want to be a contributer.
I’m an adventurer, creative, interpreter and…
I believe in possibility. In being yourself. In playing outside. In life lessons. In getting lost. In unconventional living. In expressing yourself. In kicking fear’s ass. And in being all in.
And I really believe in people who pursue their passion in life. I believe it’s why we’re here. And I want to do everything in my ability to help you share your gift with the world (and get paid for it).
It took me along time to see the true value in what I offer to others. Yet, after much soul searching (and amazing client feedback) I’ve discovered that I offer a service that not only supports people’s dreams, but in turn increases their revenue.
Design is so much more then a bunch of pretty pictures on a screen, but a way to solve problems, to visualize ideas and to provoke emotions. It’s a way to connect with your target audience in a much deeper way.
AN AWE-INSPIRING IDENTITY + DIGITAL STRATEGY = BUSINESS GOLD
Imagine clients having immediate trust in your service or product right from the get go. Design combined with the right strategy has the power to turn prospective clients into buyers.
Now I’m not perfect and I know I am not the best designer out there, but I have made it my mission to see the beauty in everyone and to portray that beauty with the best of my ability.
Creativity has no limits, it’s boundless.
- One of the first things I wanted to be when I grew up was a wildlife veterinarian.
- I am a published journalist in Ireland and in the United States.
- Nothing cheers me up more than an impromptu dance party.
- I worked as a professional outdoor guide for nearly a decade.
- I lived out of my van for two quarters of college.
- I own an awesome sticker collection of my travels.
- I can spin fire – a jaw dropping party trick 😉