How to cultivate creativity in your business.
1. Do something that lights you up inside, EVERYDAY!
2. Takes breaks every 90 minutes. We reach the limit to perform at our peak at 90 minutes. Give your creativity a break and recharge.
3. Hydrate and eat. Creativity needs to be fueled.
4. Surround yourself with inspiration.
5. BONUS TIP! Eliminate distraction. Creativity needs space to thrive.
Stay in touch and SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel
YOUTUBE – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-X4j3lsvpZOyWK7Vu631w
INSTAGRAM — https://www.instagram.com/michellemcrory/
FACEBOOK — https://www.facebook.com/MichelleMcRoryWebDesign